Sunday, October 4, 2015

UPDATE!

Just want to give a shout out to let you all know I've not forgotten about my blog!! We have been on the traveling road since September 7. So far London, Amsterdam, Belgium (Bruges & Brussels), Paris, Avignon (Provence region of France), and now here in Barcelona. Our journey will take us on to Valencia, Madrid, and Lisbon before coming to an end on October 19. A full 6 weeks of splendor!!

Our internet challenges have kept me from being able to upload photos onto the blog. As soon as it's physically possible, I will begin to post. Also, while in Paris, my blog was removed by Google's automatic monitoring system. After loosing a few years off of my life, it was reinstated after my appeal. Catastrophe averted!!  Sheesh, just what I needed while trying to enjoy every moment of every day. 

I have been posting photo updates every day on Facebook, if you'd like to keep up with us and where we are and what we're doing. 

So, until I can truly post a full blog, hope everyone is healthy, happy and enjoying life!!

No comments: